We are an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking digital marketing agency based out of Toronto, Canada that specializes in providing PPC and SEO services for small to enterprise companies worldwide.
Our vision is to scale companies to create growth opportunities for talented people across the world and we make it our mission to partner with as many companies as possible to grow their online presence. We truly believe that our own success is entirely based on the success of our clients, that’s why we strive to become their partners, a team of experts that is there for them no matter what the situation is.
Just in the last year,, we’ve managed to acquire an impressive client roster that has more than doubled our revenue, allowing us to grow. YOU could be part of this exponential growth!
Our Core Values:
- Partners in Success
- Laser Focused on Results
- Innovative Mindset
- Take Ownership
- Value Teamwork
- Built On Trust
- Unlock Growth
- Life balance: No working long hours or weekends, a work culture that respects your free time and life outside of work.
- Chill work environment: We trust you to deliver the best results to our partners while having ownership over your own time.
- Small team but growing fast: If you’re looking to join a close-knit team with a great teamwork culture, this position is for you.
- Bonus + Commissions
What the Sales Development Representative role is about:
We’re looking for an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts and help us grow our sales department. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospect, qualify and develop sales ready leads through targeted outbound calling.
- Engage key decision makers to sell B2B services/products over the phone.
- Conduct database lead management including entering, updating, tracking, and reporting.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Organize and grow your pipeline of leads overtime.
What background and skills you need:
- At least 1- 2 years of sales experience.
- Fluency in the digital marketing industry and experience in selling digital marketing packages preferred.
- Knowledge of sales cycles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make and build customer relationships.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Full of initiative and highly motivated with an enthusiasm for delivering results.
- Professional yet approachable & knowledgeable.
- A performer who can reach the decision makers and convey our expertise in digital marketing.
- Resilient, because outbound sales = rejections. Obstacles should make you stronger.